- Carron Paris has taken the drawings made by the great French painter and sculptor Pierre Carron and adorned them on dinnerware that will add a touch of whimsy to your table.
- Enamel print that lasts over time and is dishwasher safe
- Entirely handmade in France, every piece is unique
- Made with black terracotta clay, glazed to create a milky white finish
- Perfect for every day use, surprisingly light & extremely durable
- Designed by Mathilde Carron-Astier de Villatte and Pierre CARRON, inspired by the 18th & 19th century designs
- 7 x 7 x 6